Subject: Mudbum in May

Posted on: March 19 2017 @ 10:35 AM
By: mhock

Content:

Saw they are hosting a river tourny in the Boone area. Anyone plan on entering?

Replies:

Re: Mudbum in May

Posted on: March 19 2017 @ 08:42 PM
By: river

Content:

Sounds interesting. What are the terms? R&R or running lines? Is there a link you can provide? I've got to know Shiner and Crash a little bit. Those guys are a hoot.

Thx for posting,
River

Posted on: March 19 2017 @ 08:50 PM
By: Brad+Phillips

Content:

I don't know any of them, but, judging by the show they like to have a good time. Big Grin Some of that stuff just cannot be scripted...

Re: Re: Mudbum in May

Posted on: March 19 2017 @ 08:53 PM
By: Brad+Phillips

Content:

I don't know any of them, but, judging by the show they like to have a good time. Big Grin Some of that stuff just cannot be scripted...

Shiner seems to be out having fun. Crash is a combo of having fun and just a little unpredictable. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted on: March 20 2017 @ 12:59 PM
By: bowfisher

Content:

You guys ever get to their shop, check out the big ditty pole they have on display there. We pulled a prank on a buddy and the mudbum's happened to be filming and came across the ditty pole. Long story short, they ended up getting the pole from the buddy we pulled a prank on. Its on display. We got some mileage out of it!!

Re: Re: Mudbum in May

Posted on: March 21 2017 @ 06:13 AM
By: river

Content:

Quote by: bowfisher

You guys ever get to their shop, check out the big ditty pole they have on display there. We pulled a prank on a buddy and the mudbum's happened to be filming and came across the ditty pole. Long story short, they ended up getting the pole from the buddy we pulled a prank on. Its on display. We got some mileage out of it!!

I'm going to have to drop in and take a look at that Pat. Smile

Here's pic of me and Crash after I won a Dee Zee storage box in one of their drawings.

Iowa Sportsman - Forum
http://www.iowasportsman.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=997890