Home :   Forums :   Contribute :  Calendar :  Business Members :  Journals :  Search :  HELP! :  Careers  
 Welcome to Iowa Sportsman!

Be sure to check out the Site Rules.
10/19/2017 @ 02:43 PM

Forum Index > Hunting > Deer Hunting New Topic Post Reply
 Thieves caught on trail cameras

|  Printable Version
drmac22
 October 13 2017 12:41PM  
Forum Senior Member

Quote by: hawkfan73

It is quite the deflating feeling when you arrive to your stand only to find it gone. I can't stand thieves.

I know I had a stand taken and it sucked cause i got out there at like 5am looking around knowing I put that dang stand up but could not see it in the dark cursing myself for being dumb not able to find my own stand. SO had to sit on the gound until daylight and then realize i could not find it cause it was no longer in the tree I put it in. That makes for a bad morning. Thieves are the worst.

Go Hawkeyes!

Profile Email Website PM
tracyiowa53
 October 13 2017 03:52PM  
Forum Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Quote by: ducpose

maybe they did not have a bass tourney that weekend . I think those guys wear the same thing fishing

j

LOL, can't believe how touchy some people are, maybe too much caffeine !

Profile Email PM
doubledrop
 October 13 2017 06:38PM  
Forum Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Ok I'm game! Couldn't be a walleye guy, he was with a girl..... Couldn't be a cat fisherman was way too undersized, couldn't be a bank fisherman, wasn't throwing trash all over. Might have been a member of the orange army,( out of uniform of course) but his his knuckles weren't dragging. Couldn't have been a panfishermen, had way too much ambition. So by the process of elimination it could have been. All in humor guys all in humor. If there is a group still waiting to be offended speak up.

If it's in your bio it HAS to be true!

Profile Email PM
kelcher
 October 13 2017 07:13PM  

Quote by: doubledrop

Ok I'm game! Couldn't be a walleye guy, he was with a girl..... Couldn't be a cat fisherman was way too undersized, couldn't be a bank fisherman, wasn't throwing trash all over. Might have been a member of the orange army,( out of uniform of course) but his his knuckles weren't dragging. Couldn't have been a panfishermen, had way too much ambition. So by the process of elimination it could have been. All in humor guys all in humor. If there is a group still waiting to be offended speak up.

Ha ha ha, thanks for that. Lighten up guys. I don't think we need to start breaking out the "catfishermen's lives matter" t-shirts quite yet . . . .

Profile Email PM
kenhump
 October 13 2017 07:25PM  
Forum Senior Member

No, it happens in the best of families. Had a cousin that married a musky fisherman.

Yes, caramel corn is a veggie.

Profile Email PM
Content generated in: 0.19 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are CDT. The time is now 02:43 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Full HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Created this page in 0.24 seconds 
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Home
Copyright © 1997-2009 All Rights Reserved Iowa Sportsman is a division of Twin Rivers Media
900 Central Avenue Suite 1, Fort Dodge IA, 50501
Phone: 877-424-4594 Fax 515-574-2364 Email: info@twinriversmedia.com